Turkey convention

Displaced_Vol

I went back in 2020 I guess and it was pretty neat. Crowd wasn't awful but there was still a crowd to be sure. I went during the week, Thursday I guess. I wouldn't classify it as can't miss, but if I am able I'll try and go again. Picked up some calls, talked to the makers/owners and got some good deals on stuff.

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I haven't been in a few years and probably won't go this year. Saturday is the worst day to go. It gets so crowded you can't move freely. The best day is Sunday morning, no crowd and deals to be had. I worked a booth two years and that pretty much did me in for wanting to go anymore.

SKFOOTER

I haven't been in a few years and probably won't go this year. Saturday is the worst day to go. It gets so crowded you can't move freely. The best day is Sunday morning, no crowd and deals to be had. I worked a booth two years and that pretty much did me in for wanting to go anymore.
The Convention Hall is no longer open on Sunday.

@fulldraw

I assume due to poor attendance. They also would announce/threaten over the PA for exhibitors not to start packing up before the show ended. They would say you couldn't get a booth next year if you did.
Hall is open Thursday-Saturday this year instead of Friday-Sunday.

Latest posts