TSI Consulting for Deer and Deer Hunting

Truedouble

My family has a farm in NE Alabama on the Al. / Tn. state line. Part of our farm is mnt. land and we are in the beginning stages of planning where and how much we are going to cut (already hired a timber consultant). I've been trying to get in touch with BSK for several weeks but have been unsuccessful. My question: is there anyone else in central or east Tn. or North Bama that consults land owners on laying out timber cuts to maximize hunting or kill opportunities? We ultimately want to create a long term TSI rotation utilizing 10-15 acre cuts in a checkerboard pattern. Laying this out and mapping the farm is what we are interested in hiring out. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know, or if anyone ever talks to Bryan and he still does this type work please ask him to PM me or call me. We plan to start cutting in late spring.

Thanks

TNlandowner

731 693 7301

Scott Frederick
Private Forester with unbelievable deer management & hunting skills. Dang man kills huge deer on public ground every year!

I used him on my TSI and deer improvement plan last year... fantastic work. Highly recommend contacting him to see if he can help. Tell him Jim recommended him.

Latest posts