Trying to get motivated

Spurhunter

I'm off on Fridays. I'm trying to get motivated to hunt this afternoon. The rain is moving out. Wonder if they will move this afternoon? 50 minute drive both ways but you don't know if you don't go.

Thirty-06

I'm right there with ya 50 min for me too the diesel is killing going back in forth but any day in the woods is better than a day at work!

woodsman87

I don't go much so I am always motivated and never burn out. I ruin my spots by going on bad days, but, It is either hunt when you get to or don't go at all. Weather hardly ever good IMO so I say screw it and go. No option of taking of work either.

catman529

I just drove 30 minutes and am headed to the woods right now. No trying to get motivated here, the only tough part was deciding where to hunt.

Deck78

I saw a 130 class tending a doe and jumped a 2.5 year old 8 working a scrape line mid day today while moving a camera. they are out and moving in williamson

Rob R.

Spurhunter said:
I made it. Windy as heck. Checked cam before I climbed up. Nothing but small bucks and does. Wishing I had gone to a different stand but the closest one to me is a LONG way off.

Good luck Spurhunter! Hope you get a big buck!