Trout

David

Well me and two buddies hit up nices mill. I caught one, they got limits. The magic was rebel crawdad crankbait. Kinda like the put and take trout thing. I'll be back and better equipped

walleye_hunter

Ahh.... Good old Nice's Mill. Me and the wife wore 'em out yesterday with #6 Chartreuse gum drop floaters tipped with corn about 24" above two split shot. If you fish Nice's Mill it's worth your while to check out the boat ramp area on the Greenway off Medical Center. Most folks fish right up by the waterfall, but I always do better downstream. Great distraction during deer season, and smoked trout dip is hard to beat.

David

Well given that my passion for deer hunting just hasn't returned, I see they are stocking priest on Friday. Looks like a pretty nice day sat weather wise, may give it a shot there

I wonder if there are any access points down river from the damn along the greenway in case the damn is too crowded?

northeasthunter

I usually bring my canoe and launch at the dam and go down about half a mile to a little sand bar then paddle back to the dam after I limit out.

Rob R.

We head over to Mountain Home Arkansas for our trout fishing. Takes about 4 or so hours to get there and the fishing is normally fantastic. We go to the where the White and Norfork rivers come together. Then motor up the White towards where the Buffalo and White meet. Great fishing and beautiful scenery.

Latest posts