Trolling motor

Big Gun

What would y'all recommend for my boat? ;)

Attachments

• GOPR0061_1406333576904_high.JPG
    GOPR0061_1406333576904_high.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,711

Big Gun

SilverFox":uy9ggrq0 said:
Dude... you're supposed to have woofers, naked women, and beer on that boat... not a trolling motor.

The speakers are on the rack. They're shaded by the wakeboard.

Gravey

Sako":a72xraoz said:
SilverFox":a72xraoz said:
I like these boats but man I hate them when I'm trying to fish. Them and jet fleas always seem to find me.

Man I Hear you...
Folks trying to ski hate fishing boats tearing up smooth water too. Just sayin'... :poke: :tu:

In all seriousness I've been on both sides over the years but these days find myself on the side of being on the water for skiing, floating, and just chilling on a hot summer day. Even so those boats that are wake surfing flat put one heck of a wake out that will rock the crap out of you.

Big Gun

Gravey":3tfotvku said:
Sako":3tfotvku said:
SilverFox":3tfotvku said:
I like these boats but man I hate them when I'm trying to fish. Them and jet fleas always seem to find me.

Man I Hear you...
Folks trying to ski hate fishing boats tearing up smooth water too. Just sayin'... :poke: :tu:

In all seriousness I've been on both sides over the years but these days find myself on the side of being on the water for skiing, floating, and just chilling on a hot summer day. Even so those boats that are wake surfing flat put one heck of a wake out that will rock the crap out of you.
We hate it when those guys come up into a nice smooth cove. I wish they would stay out in the main lake where the water is already rough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts