Tough decision….

redblood

This guy has gotten really predictable. Much more so than last yr. Need a south wind. Trying decide is he is on the block. Hes not on my main farm where i live but part of the farm i grew up on.

Here he is this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_7137.png
    IMG_7137.png
    690.5 KB · Views: 325

TN Larry

Any 4.5+ (buck or doe) is an accomplishment with a bow. This one also has a nice set of head gear. It would be a no brainer for me but understand that everyone's decision is different. Good luck with whatever you decide.

themanpcl

This guy has gotten really predictable. Much more so than last yr. Need a south wind. Trying decide is he is on the block. Hes not on my main farm where i live but part of the farm i grew up on.

Here he is this afternoon
If there is no bait present, looks like you have a pattern (until the shift). He's a nice one. If there is no bait drawing him, he'd be on my list. Now, his pattern would change they day I got in the tree....lol

rem270

Nice buck. If he were in KY with a one buck limit he'd get a pass. In TN with a 2 buck limit then I would probably shoot. My explanation is the reason I like limits lol.

bowhunterfanatic

I think all it should honestly come down to is "Will I be happy / excited to kill this deer and not regret it later"

That's about the only thing I worry about anymore. Now there are a LOT of factors that determine my answer to that question, but that's another story.

FWIW, it looks like he made a really big jump from last year to this year. I'd be very surprised if he makes the same jump next year, so if antler size is part of the equation for you I'd say shoot him this year.

Latest posts