Top 4?

PillsburyDoughboy

JBell

first of all, I am a bama fan. Just being honest. You do not want to watch bama and Georgia play again. You don't give them in game experience then a month to game plan.

Jbird22

Well, the ship will be 3 vs 4. Glad they went with the "best 4". If it's "best 4" then UGA is in over Washington or Michigan. For some reason though, those 2 undefeated conference champs got an automatic in.

If all else is the same and this is Clemson in FSU's shoes, they are in. AND, if Deion was FSU head coach with same record, they would be in. Also, if my aunt had a d!ck, she'd be my uncle...

PillsburyDoughboy

Bam! Bam!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701627868369.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701627868369.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21

volboy

Well, the ship will be 3 vs 4. Glad they went with the "best 4". If it's "best 4" then UGA is in over Washington or Michigan. For some reason though, those 2 undefeated conference champs got an automatic in.

If all else is the same and this is Clemson in FSU's shoes, they are in. AND, if Deion was FSU head coach with same record, they would be in. Also, if my aunt had a d!ck, she'd be my uncle...
Agree

PillsburyDoughboy

first of all, I am a bama fan. Just being honest. You do not want to watch bama and Georgia play again. You don't give them in game experience then a month to game plan.
Saban record against Georgia speaks volumes. Want to pull the recipes?? I did not think so.

Hint . Saban comes out on top.

JBell

2021 comes to mind…. Pretty sure that was Georgia's last loss until last night. Even with a rematch with bama in the NC

Latest posts