tndeer rabbit hunters

AlabamaSwamper

This is a roll call. lol

I have something in mind so if you have dogs or would like to go with dogs, please respond.

I'm getting the itch to plan a tndeer rabbit hunt like we do on some rabbit hunting boards I'm on.

If you get "The American Beagler", you have probably read bout them in the past.

Just an idea for Jan or Feb.

AlabamaSwamper

When I talk about "hunt", I mean all weekend somewhere. Kind of like a mini vous with beagles, food, LIES and laughs.

Not a competition of dogs or who can kill the most rabbits. Heck, last year in GA we didn't hunt get the guns out. In Alabama, we did and killed a few just for a little meat.

We have folks come to AL and GA to a friend's hunt and my hunt in AL every year from all over the country. We've had folks from as far as Oregon, New Jersey and Kentucky. I think last yeare in GA, we had folks from 7 states and also including Pennsylvania.

My hunt had folks from TN, AL, GA, South Carolina and Kentucky.

mike243

i got ole man beagles :) they are short & slow but hunt & run well,reckon i rember the bigger 1's we had when i was a youngun that stayed glued to the cotton tails tail,we got 1500ac in crossville that we could hunt after deer season,bring campers with heat of coarse,mike243

turftech28

id love to join in but i can`t afford out of state lisense i love rabbit butiv never been hunting for thim heck im having a hard time finding a place to deer hunt other than the wma

mike243

turftec28 i will be rabbit hunting at our crossville lease in jan-til the end of season,i'll post when i'll be there if anybody wants to meet up & chase a few.mike243

doubleb

count me in swamper got 18 beagles ready to run most are branko an superdog bred i also have some land in franklin count tn we can run in jan still looking for some land in east tn so if anybody knows of any let me know

mike243

sounds like we need to make it a 3 day event,we camp out we'll fry up some critters biscuts & gravey dang i made my self hungry :) ,spoon everybody would be welcome i'm sure,if we had some younguns to let shoot the most that would be great also,mike243

Winchester

In in, I have 2 young dogs, may or may not be running good by then, but would love to go regardless!

COPPERHEAD

Hello Everybody I am new to this board. Read the thread and would like to get up with ya'll and try out my 6 month old pup she likes to trail squirrl,s but will not tree yet she is a lemon spotted beagle the first one i have ever owned would like to try rabbit hunting.

Latest posts