Time to switch brands of scopes.......

Tiny

oneshothc said:
I have always used Simmons scopes for as long as I can remember. I have never had any kind of problem out of any that I have ever owned until now! I lost the eyeguard off of my scope that is on my muzzle-loader. I thought,"no problem, I'll just call Simmons and get a new one". WRONG!!! If you cannot get replacement parts for something, WHY HAVE IT? I will be switching to Nikon, Leupold or something before next season!
Did you ask about what they would do if you sent it back to them for repair????

square

Leupolds are the brightest and have the best eye relief. It seems to me they upgraded quite a bit when they went from the vari-x line to the vx line. Made in Ameria with a great warranty. I have several and did have a problem with an old vari x II. They fixed it and worked with me to get it back in time for muzzy season.

Boone 58

Wow...what lousy service! I have two aetecs and i will have somones head before i put up with an excuse like that! Call them and get somone in charge ( i.e...not the lousey call girl whose programmed to give "that" @&%# response and demand satisfaction! They should replace the Scope then if no serviceable parts are available! i bet they didnt mention that in the warranty when you bought it! You will have to take matters in your own hands but you "Will" get results.
I also Own a Leupold variX II in a 3x9x50 mm. Three or Four years ago on the saturday of opening day my scope fogged...I called on Monday morn which was before thanksgiving day by 4 days to Leupold in oregon, sent the pakge overnite and explained the "need" to have it back and in use because of the upcomeing rut and all important main focus of the hunting season. On friday morn the day after thanksgiving i received the scope back and repaired!!!
Talk about service!! They won me for life!!!

Latest posts