Time to ditch the checkerboard like the Grey unis...

Twinshooter

Defensive mistakes cost us this game Pass interfernce at end zone was the back breaker and Coaching staff needs to teach the players how to wrap up a player when they tackle, I can't start to count the missed tackles. Boy this has me fuming. :livid:

wayne

I think they need to get rid of orange and white as the school colors. Think of the number of games that has been lost wearing o&w.

The gator board must be boring to you after they squeaked by East Carolina. Don't you get tired of worrying about Tennessee and not worrying about your own team? Same goes for DA. My gosh, I think both of you are closet fans. GNb, you know more about the Vols than your team. DA dont, he don't know yugo about football,regardless of the team!! :super:

....oh, yeah.... :tu:

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":25bn6s4l said:
The gator board must be boring to you after they squeaked by East Carolina. Don't you get tired of worrying about Tennessee and not worrying about your own team? Same goes for DA. My gosh, I think both of you are closet fans. GNb, you know more about the Vols than your team. DA dont, he don't know ****** about football,regardless of the team!! :super:

....oh, yeah.... :tu:

It will be okay and you show very little knowledge about football. All you do is complain and resort to name calling. Carry on... :)

I did not call anyone a name. I did say I think you are UT closet fan. Thats not a name, its a title. I know more about football than you think. I don't have to work for ESPN to know that you talk about the Vols more than you do the Gators. Congrats on the big win over EC. It was a good close game and a big win for the Gators.

gator-n-buck

Deer Assassin":xj3o7c2b said:
i know nothing about football now that is funny

what i truly believe and what i post on her might just be 2 different things ......

ut fans are so easy geez

At least he didn't call you a troll and accuse you of having more knowledge about the Vols than most their fans.... :tu:

gator-n-buck":5extczch said:
Deer Assassin":5extczch said:
i know nothing about football now that is funny

what i truly believe and what i post on her might just be 2 different things ......

ut fans are so easy geez

At least he didn't call you a troll and accuse you of having more knowledge about the Vols than most their fans.... :tu:
Yeah, thats what I said!! :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":u6flr7ks said:
Wrangler95":u6flr7ks said:
Congrats big time on the Gators big wins over New Mexico State and East Carolina

Thanks... 2-0... :)

A big loss is coming for the Gators this weekend,thats right,Kentucky will beat Florida,actually Kentucky beat Florida last year if it wasnt for the bad no call! :tu:

Latest posts