This Weekend???

archer19

This morning only produced a large bodied 3pt in my normally big buck stand.
Cold morning coming gonna find me a the back of my 7 acres watching for a "deer".

In 12 years I have not taken one from my home property.

This may change in A.M.

Nlaw1627

Saturday evening was a heck of a hunt, seen a young 8 pointer and a 6 pointer, both hit the same scrape and kept moving. Along with 4 does. Holding out for the big boy! Things definitely kicking off in the Cleveland/Meigs area

Swampster

I'm waiting until Monday. From the anticipation and excitement on this thread, I would say that you all got them stirred up and moving for me. Maybe I'll finally get something after two weeks. I don't know where they have been hiding. I usually see them out in the fields, spook them if I am on my tractor or going to cut some wood, or whatever. I haven't even been seeing tracks in the fields which is very unusual. July I was seeing does, fawns, and bucks wandering about, often with little caution.

Cheshire

Considering the cold front, moon phase, and all that stuff, do you see this weekend being fantastic or is it still a little early? I'm hunting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. @BSK
Just my opinion and limited experience. Be in the woods all you can Nov 15-20. At least on my property in west tn

Latest posts