This Weekend???

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
You won't know if you don't go.
Isn't that why we hunt ??The thrill and excitement of not knowing what's going to step out or when ?? Anytime from Saturday till the end of the month is Prime time.

Mr.Bro

Considering the cold front, moon phase, and all that stuff, do you see this weekend being fantastic or is it still a little early? I'm hunting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. @BSK

Considering the cold front, moon phase, and all that stuff, do you see this weekend being fantastic or is it still a little early? I'm hunting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. @BSK

east_tn_gk

I'll be out there Friday and Saturday. I think the cold front will have them moving, good timing too. Should be a great weekend to hunt. Good luck to everyone!

JCDEERMAN

I'd be out there. I'm out here now until Sunday evening. You may have some rain tomorrow, but Saturday and Sunday should be really good. May have some wind gusts, but that shouldn't hurt the movement much. I'm stoked about the weekend outlook.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
I'm going but I had to make a decision on whether to take off work Sunday.
I won't be going Sunday. I'll be in Church. I will take every opportunity to go the next 3 weeks. Pre rut,rut, and post rut, Cold Front, Hunters moving around kicking them up Likely to see anything anytime. I reckon they'll be searching for Does and Food.

Amerihunter

It has been a bust fri and today. I'm in NE TN knox county to be precise. Hopefully activity picks up now that the last of rain has passed and the cold moves in tonight. Anyone in this area seeing anything?

Latest posts