This Weekend

tophat

Well its here finely duck season will be here.Can't wait will be in west sandy bottom this sat.morning bright and earley.Good luck to everyone.

Spoonbillmallard

Yea buddy can't wait either man.....me and the other two guys that have helped out some may come down tommorrow and put some more brush on, rig a jerk cord, and put out some decoys. Just speculation right now but he has to go to Bear Creek and do a couple little things to his blind so he wondered if we needed anything else done up there. I'll let you know for sure if we are coming up or not.

But I am going to have to call Mr. Cole and see if it is ok for us to go down and work a little because it is suppose to be closed this weekend. And i'm gonna have to call Jason and see if we can use his ramp one last time to finish everything up. Holler at me if ya need anything man!

tophat

K i am off the rest of week i will be deer hunting down their in the morning.After that going to run the boat up to blind one last time to make sure i got all the turns down.Chad will be coming up sat morning also now the way it looks kendrick not so we got plenty of room.

Spoonbillmallard

Ok sounds good man.....did you mark that trail through the woods through the handicap field? Didn't know if we was gonna try and go through there or just go out the normal way?

Latest posts