Things are heating up

cbhunter

One thing you will learn about me is I am a realist.

I think we will be between 4-8 and 6-6
I'm not one that will be out here claiming this is our year. or the next

our rebuild will take time, period. Offense is probably headed in the right direction but won't be done overnight. This year we will score more points, that's a given. Lord I'm just glad JG is gone. Poor Washington.

defense has to be a little better, it couldn't get much worse. I want to see a team that plays together and competes for 4 quarters, that's about all we can ask for at this point

Last edited:

tnanh

Thanks pumpkin, but I think I can handle myself just fine.
One thing you will learn about me is I am a realist.

I think we will be between 4-7 and 6-6
I'm not one that will be out here claiming this is our year. or the next

our rebuild will take time, period. Offense is probably headed in the right direction but won't be done overnight. This year we will score more points, that's a given. Lord I'm just glad JG is gone. Poor Washington.

defense has to be a little better, it couldn't get much worse. I want to see a team that plays together and competes for 4 quarters, that's about all we can ask for at this point
Hey CB my friend. 4-7 is 11 games. 6-6 is 12. Only pointing this out because you have been known to point out peoples spelling weekness. Oh I meant weakness.

Displaced_Vol

Lord I'm just glad JG is gone.
It's a bit of an over simplification, but you can see how our qb play has really defined the program for the last 7-8 years.
Butch fell backwards into Josh Dobbs who turned out to be a gamer and that helped hide some program issues. We competed in the east again but it was fools gold.

JG took teams that had potential and brought them down to the gutters.

I have no expectations for this current team. 0. I am going to take it as it comes.
I have never once made the statement "we're back" and people that say all Vols fans are like that need to spend time around other people that aren't idiots. All the UT fans I know that have a pretty keen sense of where we are.

Im lookin go forward to a more normal, but most importantly less political college sports year. Last year I only watched UT games and frankly that was a struggle. I have no use for the BLM agenda that permeated every aspect of sports, and while yes UT participated to a degree other programs were worse. I love sports and it was frankly just easier to turn the tv off.

cbhunter

I have no expectations for this current team. 0. I am going to take it as it comes.
I have never once made the statement "we're back" and people that say all Vols fans are like that need to spend time around other people that aren't idiots. All the UT fans I know that have a pretty keen sense of where we are.
First two sentences, the feeling is mutual to a "T"

Lots of truth in those last two sentences. Majority of people that jump on the "we're back" wagon are simply trolling. There are a few that really believes that though lol

Displaced_Vol

As long as we are thowing things out there.

The reasons vols selected orange as its teams colors... its so they could get up and go deer hunting in the AM...go to the game at noon and go back to jail at night. :)
It's supposed to go: Game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, picking up trash on Monday. If you're gonna do this get the jokes right.