Gators are ready!!

Dbllunger

Guys take a deep breath and don't be so hard on the Vols offense. Geesh! The defense sucked just as bad! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Any day the vols lose is a good day.
20230916_231305.jpg

ImThere

They played a terrible game. I hope they got it all out of their system.
I'm sure they'll drop out of the top 25 while Al beat South Fl they will be moved up to #1!

Spurhunter

I have only lived in TN for 13 years now. I forget how many losses until Vols fans start screaming for JH's job? Before the season he was the greatest coach ever but has had two bad weeks ina row. Is it one more bad week or two before he get Kiffined?
This is true of every rabid fanbase with the exception of Bandwagon Nation, and that's because they think Saban walked on water, made water into wine, and fed the multitude with 2 fish and 5 loaves. Living in the Mid South I have friends and acquaintices that are fans of Tennessee, Ole Miss, State, Arkansas, LSU, Kentucky, etc., etc., etc. Be it football or basketball, talking about getting rid of the coach after a couple bad losses is common to all fan bases. Let's don't act like it's only Vol fans.

WilcoKen

Tennessee is the hardest team to watch play football. My threshold is 20 missed tackles and then I turn them off. Needless to say, I turned them off early in the game.

Spurhunter

I can handle the OL getting manhandled. I can handle the DBs giving every receiver a 10 yard cushion. I can handle stupid penalty after stupid penalty. What I cannot handle is the piss poor coaching on display from the head coach to the offensive coordinator to the defensive coordinator. This game was coached 180 degrees from every other JH game I've seen. I honestly think Phil Fulmer was calling the offensive plays. Extremely conservative. And the defense was completely unprepared. It's like the coaching staff found out yesterday afternoon who they were playing and had no time to prepare. I'm just baffled.

RobbyW

This is true of every rabid fanbase with the exception of Bandwagon Nation, and that's because they think Saban walked on water, made water into wine, and fed the multitude with 2 fish and 5 loaves. Living in the Mid South I have friends and acquaintices that are fans of Tennessee, Ole Miss, State, Arkansas, LSU, Kentucky, etc., etc., etc. Be it football or basketball, talking about getting rid of the coach after a couple bad losses is common to all fan bases. Let's don't act like it's only Vol fans.
As an Arkansas fan I totally disagree. The fan base loves Sam Pittman. His over all record is 21-18.

Spurhunter

As an Arkansas fan I totally disagree. The fan base loves Sam Pittman. His over all record is 21-18.
So a fanbase that accepts mediocrity is superior to a fanbase that demands positive results? Got it. That aside, I can tell you the Arkansas fans I know do not love Pittman and are not happy with the state of the program.

Latest posts