Things are heating up

cbhunter

I wish him the best, i (for one) liked what he brought to the team and was pulling for him hard. Especially when Tn was still trotting out Guarantano in his 15th college season. But Maurer was pretty clearly the bottom of the 4 that are there now. It's just the nature of the business.

Spurhunter

I think PDB has some counterfeit press credentials and attends every UT event. He probably hangs around the athletic complex like a groupie trying to get a story. In his mind he's a reporter for TNDeer and has to be the first to get the scoop. I bet he volunteers (no pun intended) to launder the jockstraps hoping he will hear some scuttlebutt. He spends all his time on his secret mission and has no time to watch "his" team. Reminds me of a fella from my hometown. The local fire department got him a helmet and t shirts, they come by his house and hit the sirens, etc. It gives him purpose because he thinks he's part of the FD. It's a sweet feel good story for this guy. For PDB it's just sad.

PillsburyDoughboy

Joe Milton certainly looks by all means a tremendous QB. But Harrison Bailey IMHO seems like he has the full package. Its just a matter of development and putting the time in with him. It may take a season or two to get him some time in behind the ball but if he is given the time he will be a stud.

PillsburyDoughboy

I think PDB has some counterfeit press credentials and attends every UT event. He probably hangs around the athletic complex like a groupie trying to get a story. In his mind he's a reporter for TNDeer and has to be the first to get the scoop. I bet he volunteers (no pun intended) to launder the jockstraps hoping he will hear some scuttlebutt. He spends all his time on his secret mission and has no time to watch "his" team. Reminds me of a fella from my hometown. The local fire department got him a helmet and t shirts, they come by his house and hit the sirens, etc. It gives him purpose because he thinks he's part of the FD. It's a sweet feel good story for this guy. For PDB it's just sad.
It's sports talk on Tn Deer. Suck it up buttercup.

TreyB

Definitely a weirdo

buckaroo

Milton reminds me of Tebow, he can throw, and run, looks like a linebacker. Most people predict him starting we havent had a running qb since shuler

cbhunter

I am not an Alabama fan or a Tennessee fan but until Tennessee quits wishing they were Bama things will not improve. UT fans love Bama so much they want to be Bama. It dont work that way. Proof is in the puddin!
Owl Reaction GIF by Honda

Displaced_Vol

I am not an Alabama fan or a Tennessee fan but until Tennessee quits wishing they were Bama things will not improve. UT fans love Bama so much they want to be Bama. It dont work that way. Proof is in the puddin!
If you mean we want to be a winning football team, then yes I want to be a winning football team? I don't want to be Bama, I don't know what that means.

Displaced_Vol

I wish him the best, i (for one) liked what he brought to the team and was pulling for him hard. Especially when Tn was still trotting out Guarantano in his 15th college season. But Maurer was pretty clearly the bottom of the 4 that are there now. It's just the nature of the business.
Bingo, that's the way it works now. I'm surprised he stuck around after spring.

Displaced_Vol

Why couldn't Milton win the mich starting role, there team is average. Baily is clearly the most talented he just needs to learn the mental part.
That's a good question. Maybe new coaching and a new system will be able to get the best out of his talents. Doesn't always work that way though

tnanh

If you mean we want to be a winning football team, then yes I want to be a winning football team? I don't want to be Bama, I don't know what that means.
No. All Ut football fans do is talk about Bama. Just look through the threads. Cant post something without referring to Bama or talking about Bama. Get over Bama and just be the best Ut can be. Nobody will ever catch Bama. Maybe just some other SEC team can sneak one in every now and then. The entire SEC needs to be thankful for Alabama being in the conference and winning a lot of NCs. They kept the Sec on top for a long time. And once again, I am not an Alabama fan but Im not a hater either.

cbhunter

No. All Ut football fans do is talk about Bama. Just look through the threads. Cant post something without referring to Bama or talking about Bama. Get over Bama and just be the best Ut can be. Nobody will ever catch Bama. Maybe just some other SEC team can sneak one in every now and then. The entire SEC needs to be thankful for Alabama being in the conference and winning a lot of NCs. They kept the Sec on top for a long time. And once again, I am not an Alabama fan but Im not a hater either.
What The Hell No GIF by Ryn Dean

You should hang out here more often to see how this forum works before spewing off whatever that is that you are spewing.

Its ok to come out of the closet there buddy, your kind are everywhere

Last edited:

buckaroo

You m
ake zero sense, new here?

Latest posts