Things are heating up

TreyB

No

My ex-wife said I do, but I always say never believe what an ex-wife says about her ex-husband.

If this is aggressive I would steer clear of the sports forum and by all means never peek into the political forum.

You should be more careful.

We agree on something.

Exactly why PDB gets hammered. His entire existence revolves around "ALABAMA" football and it's just a game to the rest of us.

Obviously this afternoon I didn't.

Right back atcha. :)
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

cbhunter

I do hang out here and have posted on football and baseball before and am not spewing off. Its true. Let me hurt your feelings there one more time cup cake. Oklahoma and Texas were added so the SEC could have re-alignment and Save the SEC east because Tennessee has been bad for so long and the east has been week for so long. Georgia has been all there is in the east with Fla. a reasonable contender. I have wanted Tennessee to get better for
A long time because it is good
for the conference. This is yalls year
Once again though. Cupcake Tennessee fans such as yourself need to learn to take it as hard as they dish it out. Auburn and Bama
Appear to be coming your way with the "pods" coming in re-alignment so better get it while you can. Probably wouldn't have called you cupcake til you started the coming out of closet bs.
To be clear, we can be friends

I do get pretty passionate about the sports i care about (few) and the bickering back and forth is a lot of the fun and excitement to me. I can be mouthy but its all in good spirits on my behalf. So certainly no hard feelings from me lol

If you have indeed hung around this forum and seen how intense it can be then you get it anyways. If not then i'm not sure what to say other than its not the place for "cupcakes" nor "fruitcakes" like myself ;)

TreyB

I do get pretty passionate about the sports i care about (few) and the bickering back and forth is a lot of the fun and excitement to me. I can be mouthy but its all in good spirits on my behalf. So certainly no hard feelings from me lol

If you have indeed hung around this forum and seen how intense it can be then you get it anyways. If not then i'm not sure what to say other than its not the place for "cupcakes" nor "fruitcakes" like myself ;)
And this isn't anywhere close to being bad.

tnanh

Im not mad but things do get heated sometimes. I go to quite a few SEC games during non restricted years and messing with each other is what makes it fun. I have never understood why people get into physical fights over any game.

cbhunter

i cant wait to see yall's smack talking go to waste when TN don't win jack squat as @rem270 said " wurrrr backkkk"

akachuck

That's why Florida had a ELEVEN (11) year winning streak on UT 😂. Someone's SALTY

Spurhunter

i cant wait to see yall's smack talking go to waste when TN don't win jack squat as @rem270 said " wurrrr backkkk"
I started to tell you to post some original material, but I saw your post about dropping nukes on the whole Middle East (or as you called it Mid West). Yeah, just keep parroting other's posts.

I'm curious. Why are you a Floriduh fan?

PillsburyDoughboy

This whole thread took a strange turn…Good luck whoever wants to keep taking turns at it I don't have the energy lol.
somebody is going to have to explain the "see you on the 50" comments I've seen them before but I missed the original.
See you on the 50 means exactly what ive coined it to mean. When football season starts.... we will all meet "figuratively" on the 50 yard line. Some of the less than thoughtful type people on the board have gone on to be jerks about it and use the "literal" definition of it and use it as a personal attack on me.

With that said Roll Tide and See yall on the 50!

PillsburyDoughboy

My brother that is now in the Air Force is a fan and we'd watch them every Saturday when the played. It's one of those things that keep me close to him. And they're some what decent team. At least better than UT
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/rankings/cbs-sports-ranking/ Air Force is ranked 3 spots below vols in the pre season rankings. But how do they really know when it gets that low in the rankings really? Probably just anyone below the top 50 they just gotta put them somewhere????????

akachuck

Latest posts