Thin is In!

Blue5

Just bought a new DXT today and all I can say is WOW!
I sold my Switchback and went straight to Steves Archery in Columbia!
Brought it home and shot it and I couldnt make it shoot outside of the circle!
I put a TopGun 7 pin site and a Fuse Whisker Biscuit on it!
This Bow is very fast and very accurate! My last pin is at 70yds and I had 2 arrows touching with my firts 2 shots at that distance!

When I fisrt bought my Switchback I felt the same way about it because it was so much better that what I had shot before. As hard as it is for me to say I believe the DXT is a huge upgrade over my Switchback! I cant wait to shoot it some more tomorrow!

I didnt buy a Quiver yet because Im waiting to see what else comes out in Lost camo! The Mathews quiver In Lost camo was over 100$ Maybe TruGlo will make a cheaper one before September!

Rickym

Congrats! The Alpine Soct Loc quivers come in lost camo, and look great on the bow. They only run around 40 bucks too. Here is a pic of mine on my DXT.
100_1880.jpg

Double Drops

Blue5 said:
Me too Double Drops! What arrows are you shooting?
Can I shoot blazers out of a Biscuit?

I'm shooting Gold Tip Pro Hunters & would highly recommend them to anyone. Blazers hold up extremely well through a Biscuit. Just put a tab of glue on either end of the vane & they won't give you any problems.

JeepKuntry

Why does it matter if your camo on your quiver matches the camo on your bow? I've had the same quivers since the get go. One's a three arrow I use alot, I take the 6 arrow to places like Oak Ridge.

CZ284

The matching thing only matters when the camo fashion police are on patrol. None of my stuff matches and the deer don't know the difference.

Blue5

When I pay what I paid for that bow it needs to match! Does the bed of your truck match the cab? Does it matter?
JeepKuntry said:
Why does it matter if your camo on your quiver matches the camo on your bow? I've had the same quivers since the get go. One's a three arrow I use alot, I take the 6 arrow to places like Oak Ridge.

CZ284

If I was buying new, I don't disagree I'd like it to match. I just don't buy into the marketing ploy that unless you're buying every year or two what you have is outdated.
I'm shooting fingers and these new really short bows just don't work for me. My PSE Mach 6 is old, but the guys at PSE told me they don't make anything any more that would work as well, in their words, no reason to buy new. In fact, they said the Mach 6 cams were some of the smoothest and best suited for finger shooters if anything they ever made. Enough for me!

I also don't buy new camo until what I have wears out. But then again, I'm driving a 1991 4 Runner that's paid for several times over.....

Gravey

Is that the new one that shoots 370-something fps? If so, I saw it the other day on a t.v. show and it was a nice set-up. I have a Switchback now and can't imagine one nicer so I better not go look at one or I'll want it. I have a whisker biscuit on mine and shoot blazers with no problems. As mentioned already put a dab of glue at the front of it.

Latest posts