High Country is back in biz

Huntaholic

Great! They made a great product back in the day. It was sort of like having a top fuel dragster as an everyday driver though, you had to be able to work on them and keep them in tune and in time. Ive still got my tournament bow around here somewhere.

knightrider

I had an 80lb high country back in the day, took the strings and cables off and soaked her in saltwater to rust everything together 😂 i miss those high poundage twin cam bow days but my shoulders have paid the price😂

dhpro

Had opportunity to fool with the new high country this weekend in crossville area . Not impressed. What I saw was a desperate attempt to get started with a low cost bow.

Union Co. Boy

Noticed that they had a pretty sizable booth set up at the 127 yard sale around the Crossville area.

Planking

I had an 80lb high country back in the day, took the strings and cables off and soaked her in saltwater to rust everything together 😂 i miss those high poundage twin cam bow days but my shoulders have paid the price😂
I had one as well. It was laser fast but it was a pain because of what Huntaholic stated. Too much tuning for me to own something like that.

Latest posts