The Hunting Public on youtube

AT Hiker

I agree!

As I usually say, not sure how they survive. I doubt they are trust fund babies and it doesn't seem like they are married so they are probably living on rice/beans and venison.

I think I'm going to buy a legendary shirt or flannel simply to help support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

String Music

AT Hiker":18q93jcl said:
I agree!

As I usually say, not sure how they survive. I doubt they are trust fund babies and it doesn't seem like they are married so they are probably living on rice/beans and venison.

I think I'm going to buy a legendary shirt or flannel simply to help support them.

Great show. I think they mentioned how poor they were in one show and I can see why. Oh to be single with no kids again...

chunkandwind

Great show, great hunters. They all seem like good people too. I hope they stay the heck out of TN public land. Them boys will come kill the biggest deer around. Surprised they haven't came to LBL yet.

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
None of them are driving anything near a new vehicle.
Zach is always having car trouble. They are getting a few sponsors /backers. ALOT more commercials on YouTube this year versus last during their videos. That's probably YouTube though with all the views they get.

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
They have their own line of shirts now on legendary and their site. Aaron mentioned a couple shows ago that shirtsales help them keep it going.

AT Hiker":3t2n0zjf said:
I agree!

fairchaser

Great show. Guessing they aren't in it for the money. Basically, they get paid to hunt which is not a bad gig. Everything feels real at this point. Let's hope they don't get Hollywood on us and ruin it.

monsterbuck07

Literally check their page every day hoping for a new video...I'm addicted. They seem down to earth and one thing I enjoy watching is the way they use different hunting tactics. The stalk on that buck was awesome!

AT Hiker

rockytopmojo":1s2pw8fe said:
They used to do some things under Midwest Whitetail.

That's when I first discovered them. The video quality of Midwest is great but all they do is hunt a well managed Iowa farm loaded with food plots out of a redneck blind then act like they are doing something special. Then they would take a break from private and turn it over to the hunting public guys and it was so much different and so much relatable.

mattmillard510

AT Hiker":2dq65c0n said:
rockytopmojo":2dq65c0n said:
They used to do some things under Midwest Whitetail.

That's when I first discovered them. The video quality of Midwest is great but all they do is hunt a well managed Iowa farm loaded with food plots out of a redneck blind then act like they are doing something special. Then they would take a break from private and turn it over to the hunting public guys and it was so much different and so much relatable.

Couldn't agree more. They have a great thing going and I hope they keep trending in the same direction they're going now. The best part is going to other states outside of your comfort zone and trying to get it done on public land. I know what that's like, as most do and that's what makes them special. ANYONE can do what they're doing hunting wise.

What Winke has is great and I don't discredit him, just like I don't discredit the Lakosky's or the Drury's. They all took a risk to make it in the outdoor industry and they made it. Now they're reaping the rewards of their hard work on their farms they've built up.

The problem is, with the land manager style, it's not relatable for "the hunting public". See what I did there, that's where the name come from.

Kudo's to them, and I'll support them anyway I can.

As far as hunting tactics go, they're disciples of Dan Infalt. They're emulating his approach and adding their own style in with it

Andy S.

mattmillard510":wkca66kp said:
As far as hunting tactics go, they're disciples of Dan Infalt.
Dan is legit, I worked with one of his acquaintances in New Orleans back in 2006 and 2007. That was the first I had heard of him (Dan), and his hunting buddy at the time, Jarrod Erdody. I joined their Blood Brothers forum (http://www.bloodbro.com) back then and read, and occasionally posted on it. The Midwest hunting style and approach that they promote, and succeed at, as well as the land use and terrain they typically encounter, is very different from the big woods hunting that most TN deer hunters experience. Also, most of the guys on that forum were die hard early season bow hunters who could not care less about hunting deer mid to late season with a firearm.

Latest posts