thanksgiving

14deerhunter

Funny about that around halloween hunts are fun but I shot a doe one afternoon and by the time I got down out of the stand it was dark off in the distance I heard chainsaws and screaming I was froze for awhile cause where we hunt I didn't know there was a haunted attraction near by you talking about freaky 😂

Lost Lake

Funny about that around halloween hunts are fun but I shot a doe one afternoon and by the time I got down out of the stand it was dark off in the distance I heard chainsaws and screaming I was froze for awhile cause where we hunt I didn't know there was a haunted attraction near by you talking about freaky 😂
One time around Halloween, I was coming out of the woods at dark from waaaaayyy back in there. Kept hearing creepy sounds.

Has anyone ever had several armadillos around them in the darkness? It sounds like someone is following you. I was turkey-necking it coming out of those woods.

Last edited:

Specializedjon

Now THAT is funny. Look up and see a hockey mask 🤣 🤣

14deerhunter

I was coming out of the woods at dark from waaaaayyyy back in around Halloween one time.

Has anyone ever had several armadillos around them in the darknesses? It sound like someone is following you. I was turkey-necking it coming out of those woods.
I've heard screams from more than likely a bobcat at almost dark now that can get you to!

BSK

My family finally got tired of fighting with the deer hunters to come home so now we have Thanksgiving dinner at our hunting cabin. Hunt in the morning, come in have Thanksgiving dinner with about 25 people, then head back out.

BSK

YChance at a good buck and then duck hunting soon thereafter.
Don't get me started on the duck hunters. One of our neighbors is a high-dollar duck club. That Saturday morning after Thanksgiving it sound like a Civil War reenactment. They blow us out of our stands.

C1295

My family finally got tired of fighting with the deer hunters to come home so now we have Thanksgiving dinner at our hunting cabin. Hunt in the morning, come in have Thanksgiving dinner with about 25 people, then head back out.
That's Awesome!

Chiflyguy

That sounds like a great day.

Latest posts