Happy Thanksgiving

Ski

Hoping everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm in Ohio hunting this week and having Thanksgiving dinner with my folks. Dad and I dug up some sassafras roots this morning and made tea. It's in a kettle warming on the woodburner all day. My buddy in KC sent a turducken. It just arrived. Wife and boy are driving up and will be here soon. Going to play some pool and have a couple beers with my brothers after dinner tomorrow night. Back in stand first thing Friday morning.

A lot of crazy and wickedness in the world right now but life up in the holler is pretty good. For that and many other things I am thankful. Hoping everyone has a blessed holiday.

DoubleRidge

Thanks! Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! We have allot to be thankful for!
Going to hunt a couple hours in the morning then we're heading to my Dads to eat and relax...hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

backyardtndeer

Yessir I'm a g#$ d@%* yankee! 😂
May depend on from where in Ohio....

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. My diet is about to be blown up. lol. Have family invited, but no clue yet who will show up. Smoked a couple birds today, will finish up my cooking tomorrow and probably eat midday so one of us may get to hunt.

Ski

May depend on from where in Ohio....

Southern where the Appalachians cut through. If I drive 30mi west I'm in KY. 30mi east I'm in WV. 30mi north I'm in pancake flat ag country. But right here I'm sitting in a chestnut oak 1150ft elevation watching the sun set over eastern Kentucky.

20231122_160050.jpg

kaizen leader

I'm in Ohio hunting this week and having Thanksgiving dinner with my folks. Dad and I dug up some sassafras roots this morning and made tea. It's in a kettle warming on the woodburner all day. My buddy in KC sent a turducken. It just arrived. Wife and boy are driving up and will be here soon. Going to play some pool and have a couple beers with my brothers after dinner tomorrow night. Back in stand first thing Friday morning.

A lot of crazy and wickedness in the world right now but life up in the holler is pretty good. For that and many other things I am thankful. Hoping everyone has a blessed holiday.
Good luck up there. Life is great.

Henry

Happy Thanksgiving, Ski. Thanks for all the great info over the last several months...very helpful to another Buckeye who was more than happy to leave. :)

Latest posts