Tennessee Vs Bama predictions.

THEdonkey0515

I keep hoping I see Tennessee make the 1 play Texas or A&m couldn't to seal the deal late. One defensive stop or missed bama FG (Texas) punch it in from the 2 yard line for the W (A&M) Maybe its my battered vols syndrome, but sadly I see Bama scoring a TD late to go up by 1 or 2. leaving UT just enough time to make it exciting. They get about a 50 yard FG attempt it looks good all the way then curves at the last possible second.

35-34 bama

Also, if UT does get a last minute drive for a possible W, and the refs make a questionable call that goes against UT. Or if the rolls are reversed and bama needs the last min score for a W and get a questionable call that goes against UT it will be 10x worse then mustard bottles & Golfballs.

Last edited:

woodyard

I won't predict a score, but I believe the Vols will pull it out by 1 or 3. The goalposts will come down. This year has the feeling to me of 1998 against the gators. My son and I were down on the field after that one. Too damn old to do that again, but kind of wish I was going to be there. Lol

PalsPal

Still say Vols by 10

This is where I would land if Young plays.

If he doesn't, who knows.

Now, obviously turnovers, and depending on how the refs call Bama for PI and holding or not will play a big factor as well.

Saw an interview where Jeremy Pruitt said that the PI calls will be a big factor.

Makes sense.

Win or lose, even badly, this has been a fun week.

Displaced_Vol

Man I don't even wanna call it!

Bama is the team to beat until they ain't. I've been pretty quiet and going back and forth in my head all week

GB 🍊
I've talked myself back and forth all week until
I start to get worked up in what ifs… then I try to remember what a yugo show Danny White & Heupel walked into not even 2 years ago and I'm just happy about that.

smyrnagc

I thank it will be a great game and the team that has the ball last will have the chance to win the game. Could come down to field goal kickers and McGrath has been pretty solid. He has an 80% average and is 7/7 in side 40 yards, long 51. Reichard for Alabama has an 70% average, long of 52 but is 7/10 this year. Both are seniors, last year. Tennessee will have an early lead going into the half and the second half will be a battle.

ImThere

Vols get beat by 21. It's time for them to drop one and Saban will be more than happy to give them the L.
I hope I'm wrong I would actually like to see the vols win.

BamaProud

I think it will be a close game. I am picking under the assumption that Young plays.

Tennessee 31
Alabama 42

If Young does not play and Alabama turns the ball over more than once Tennessee will win for the first time in 5,837 days. :)

Latest posts