TENNESSEE V Florida

Union Co. Boy

Kept it interesting from what I saw. I caught a little bit of it during commercial breaks while I was watching my Cats beat South Carolina.

PalsPal

Allow me to retort.

vols played for 9 min of the game and ran out of gas. Florida made the adjustments necessary and shut then down after that.

Gonna be a long road for them.

I shall retort your retort.

1st, I appreciate the "long road" comment. Now I can dampen my enthusiasm :rolleyes: .

2nd the adjustments: FL did an excellent job of making our QB miss wide open receivers AND also causing our wide open receivers to drop balls that hit them right in the hands on occasion. So, what adjustments did they make that caused that? BTW, how do you know, weren't you watching Bama ;) :D ?

The obvious difference in the game was QB play. Jones is great. He didn't miss many throws and is a great runner. Fl and GA will be a great game.

I do really like this offense. We just have to be able to execute it. And the defense was admirable.

I just hope we didn't lose to many to injury, because we have no depth. When your center HAS to play on one leg, you know you're in trouble. That was painful to watch.

BamaProud

Not that it really matters but since your throwing things out the Vols had a hundred more yards of offense against the gators than alabama did
I don't get the comparison at all. It isn't logical. He wasn't comparing Alabama to Tennessee. He was comparing Tennessee to Tennessee under 2 different coaches with mostly the same players.

cbhunter

I don't get the comparison at all. It isn't logical. He wasn't comparing Alabama to Tennessee. He was comparing Tennessee to Tennessee under 2 different coaches with mostly the same players.
You haven't been paying attention. LOTS of diff players this year. "Mostly" is subjective but definitely not accurate.

Bone Collector

Richardson will play. He is nearly 100%. I just don't think UF covers the -20 though. Think we pull away late third early fourth quarter.

UF 38
Vols 24
Pretty close... Just take 10 pts away from the UT score and you'd have hit it perfect. No way we could have won that game, though the first half left room for hope. The 2nd half crushed all those hopes and dreams. TN couldn't stop the FL offense and couldn't move the ball after half.

TreyB

Pretty close... Just take 10 pts away from the UT score and you'd have hit it perfect. No way we could have won that game, though the first half left room for hope. The 2nd half crushed all those hopes and dreams. TN couldn't stop the FL offense and couldn't move the ball after half.
Depth was the problem also for TN.

wayne

Mostly the same players? Since last October they had 25 players transfer.