Florida St v Louisville

PalsPal

Maybe not, but I think they should be one of final 4 if they win, undefeated and conference champ

They will be.

Twitter is on fire with arguments pro and con as to why Bama shouldor shouldn't be in over FSU, but it's moot.

Tomorrow's announcement will send shockwaves.

buckaroo

They will be.

Twitter is on fire with arguments pro and con as to why Bama shouldor shouldn't be in over FSU, but it's moot.

Tomorrow's announcement will send shockwaves.
They need to remember bama needed a hail mary on 4th and 30 just a week ago to beat a crappy Auburn team

Urban_Hunter

As an FSU fan, Alabama and Georgia would both walk us. However, the ACC has won 3 championships since 2006. The big 10 has won 1. All the rest are sec. How are you going to keep out the undefeated ACC champion? Big 10 is in. Washington is in. I think FSU can beat both of those teams. Georgia and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the nation. Alabama just beat Georgia, but earlier lost to Texas who would otherwise be irrelevant. What a debacle.

PillsburyDoughboy

As an FSU fan, Alabama and Georgia would both walk us. However, the ACC has won 3 championships since 2006. The big 10 has won 1. All the rest are sec. How are you going to keep out the undefeated ACC champion? Big 10 is in. Washington is in. I think FSU can beat both of those teams. Georgia and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the nation. Alabama just beat Georgia, but earlier lost to Texas who would otherwise be irrelevant. What a debacle.
Sorry. Lots of respect for FSU. If the QB had not gotten hurt we could have this conversation.

But ALABAMA, Michigan, Washington , Texas OSU, Oregon and even Mizzou could solidly beat FSU with the. Current QB.

It's no disrespect to them. It's just a measure of the current state of the program.

Jbird22

They aren't a top 5 for sure with Travis being Hurt. I think they are going to be left out. Either them or texas. I don't see the committee leaving the sec out.
Like urban hunter said, I will be honest as an FSU fan and say they're not top 4 without Travis, but to say not top 10 is just crazy. That's an elite defense that's found a way to get it done even when down to a 3rd string qb. Which top 10 teams could go down to qb3 and still win when it matters most like FSU has?

I won't be pissed if FSU gets left out of the playoffs but it will be an unprecedented move if that happens. Either way, we wouldn't be having this discussion if it was 12 teams like next season. It would play out on the field as it should.