Tennessee River fishing?

4onaside

I haven't fished much on the east side, but the west side bays in your vicinity are super(cub creek, beech river,hog creek,etc) so I would assume that those on the east side are no different. Also, great mainstream catfishing. In short, a good area, like most that I have ever fished, if you just get out there amongst them.

AllOutdoors

Can be some pretty good fishing there depending on what your after and the time of year.The amount of catfish caught this fall in that area was insane! The ones listed can be good as well as those on the east side. What are you after?

AllOutdoors

Bream fishing is o.k. Lots of numbers but not alot of size compared to parts further North on the river. Just a short run north should get you into shellcracker territory. Find the old dredge channel on the east side of the river between crooked creek and north to I-40 bridge. Plenty of catfish there to be caught. Crappie can be caught year round but the best times for me are spring and early winter.

MidTN

Thank for the info. Just talked with a bud and he said they caught their limit of crappie Saturday at the mouth of Crooked Creek.

4onaside

The white bass bit really good all fall until thru the first week in December, but have stopped for us with the arrival of the really cold weather.

Latest posts