Tellico Trail Ride

.444 Marlin

Anyone interested in going on a trail ride up at the tellico ORV park sometime this spring? Im gonna work on getting mine together just for tellico because that place beat me and my foreman down this past april. Chain tensioner snapped and burned up the engine so I need to get revenge hehehe

My plans for beating tellico this time around is a 2" HighLifter lift kit (already on), dynojet kit, K&N oil and air filters, HMF pipe, Warn 4-2-4 kit, and some 27x10/27x12 tires but I cant decide which ones.

tspoon

i would love to go with someone (neverbeen) but all i have is a stock 500 polaris sportsman. can i make it? i have a winch

Plott 1

If I am not badly mistaken there are some disputes going on with the Trail riding. It was rumored they were going to close it for repairs. But I am not sure about the dates. You might want to check before you make the trip.

.444 Marlin

tspoon said:
i would love to go with someone (neverbeen) but all i have is a stock 500 polaris sportsman. can i make it? i have a winch

If its 4x4 and I bet it is, you would be pullin me outta the rocks most of the time with your winch cause my 4 wheeler is a stock 99 foreman 450 with a 2" lift.

The thing is, at tellico you will have to stop and let your engine cool off several times cause there aint much room for high speed and almost no mud, all rock crawling.

.444 Marlin

tspoon said:
yeah it is a 4x4 with low, sound like fun keep in touch i sure want to go

I read up on tellico4x4.com and the entire place is closed till march 31st and after that, upper 2, all of 7 and 9 are closed so its gonna be awhile before we can set anything up.

Latest posts