Tell me you ain't been hunted without telling me you aint been hunted.

CHRIS WILSON

Pulled up to work this morning and the local boys were out and about, so I stopped... rolled down the window just to get a better look. Well, this fella leaves his buddies....saunters over and just about sticks his head in the window like he was looking for a handout. He seemed a little miffed when I told him I didn't have anything for him 😄 I swear these birds have no idea how good they have it.

Attachments

• 20230827_065446.jpg
    20230827_065446.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 171

MickThompson

Day after turkey season about 10 years ago I saw a strutter on the side of this little country road with a couple hens. I stopped and rolled down the window. Pretty sure the hens covered their ears for what was inevitably coming. I decided to talk to this turkey and every time I spoke, he gobbled over me and made sure to stay between my truck and the hens he was courting.

Kelljp

I bet if you had got out of the vehicle, he would have whooped yo azz!!! 😂 😂

Or at least that's what would have happened to me... 😂
About 15 years ago, there were two Toms that hung out at a bank parking lot in Johnson city. They got use to being fed and lost their fear, finally they became bullies, terrorizing people to which lead to their demise. The police department decided a quick execution was in order !

tomturkey

Several years ago,my wife and I were coming home from some bank fishing on Old Hickory in Wilson Co. A hen was trying to cross the road so I stopped and waited on her to cross. The silly bird started across and then suddenly hopped on the hood of our Civic. From there she launched into the air and flew over the car. Wished I could have caught that action on film.

Latest posts