Talk about deception!

vabuckbuster

I just read a story on fox news that said there is no such thing as baby carrots......they just cut/form them from big carrots. I guess that explains why they are all the same size and smooth.

Talk about betrayed......that's right there with the Obama birth certificate thing

LA man

i got a friend that was in the produce business, he says the "baby carrots u buy are really big carrots that had defects on them. so they were cut/recycled

Beekeeper

vabuckbuster said:
I just read a story on fox news that said there is no such thing as baby carrots......they just cut/form them from big carrots. I guess that explains why they are all the same size and smooth.

Talk about betrayed......that's right there with the Obama birth certificate thing
:D :D

JohnnyBond

vabuckbuster said:

;)

Rev Ev

I just started reading this section of TN deer. Guess I should have started a long time ago. This made me smile.

@your Obama joke, read this one:
Have you tried the Obama value meal at McDonald's?
You order whatever you want and they guy behind you pays for it!

TiptonHunter

Rev Ev said:
I just started reading this section of TN deer. Guess I should have started a long time ago. This made me smile.

@your Obama joke, read this one:
Have you tried the Obama value meal at McDonald's?
You order whatever you want and they guy behind you pays for it!

that's good!!

JimFromTN

Two wealthy Republicans are sitting in a restaurant, one of them being the owner.

The owner turns to his guest and says, "See? I'm doing my part to help the economy, I just opened up three new jobs in my restaurant."

Just as the two get finished toasting each other's success, the busboy comes by to clear off their dishes and says, "I know, I have all three of them."

BMan

LA man said:
i got a friend that was in the produce business, he says the "baby carrots u buy are really big carrots that had defects on them. so they were cut/recycled
But "Baby Carrots" looks so much better on the menu than "Defective recycled carrots". :D

Camp

LA man said:

Well!

Must be a sumbuck using one of them little carrot turning lathes! :confused:

green doe

They put them in something like a giant rock tumbler.

They don't taste that good usually either.

Latest posts