Anthony Bourdain & Daniel Vaughn talk BBQ

htnseymour

I would rather see Guy Fieri buried in that staged car he gets out of than his BBQ. His restaurants suck, he can't cook, and for the record, he won a game show to get his show.

Dodge Man

htnseymour said:
I would rather see Guy Fieri buried in that staged car he gets out of than his BBQ. His restaurants suck, he can't cook, and for the record, he won a game show to get his show.

Heck I know, I thought from the first few episodes of that TV show he was going to win. I have liked him from the start. I like everything about him, I don't know how in the world you can say he can't cook. I would much rather watch his shows them 95% of the other goobers on the Food network.

redblood

i love the triple D show, but figured if he was an incredible cook, he would probably be cooking rather riding around in a convertible watching others cook and hosting a game show

mike243

redblood said:
i love the triple D show, but figured if he was an incredible cook, he would probably be cooking rather riding around in a convertible watching others cook and hosting a game show
x2

BuckWild

Dodge Man said:
I would rather see Guy Fieri to do a interview about BBQ. He has his own BBQ team and has judged in the past.

Al Roper has a bar-b-que cooking team also. The team sets up and does all the cooking and Al flies in and is there when the cameras show up. Probably the same for Guy Fafagri...that guy is a first degree douchebag.

Latest posts