Tagged out

cecil30-30

Do you have a retired family member, friend, or neighbor with carpentry experience who is bored that you could call?
I figure between my dad and I our carpentry skills should suffice. I'm more up in the air about the actual design and windows. Im not sure how well I want to build them. Do I build them with paella windows and fully insulated or more of a shack style. Choices to make 😆

Cheshire

Tagged out on this 8pt this morning. Nothing to write home about. But I'm happy with him and this being the 3rd deer of the season my freezer is full. 100 yd shot and he stunk to high heaven. Ive got a long to do list on my property that I want to get done this winter before the green up including building atleast 3 shooting houses. Tagging out early will give me the time I need to get some things done.
Nice congrats

PalsPal

I'm more up in the air about the actual design and windows.
When we built ours I just did rough openings for the windows. I made sliding wooden covers out of siding of varying sizes so you could adjust the width you are looking through. While I've had to do some tweaking I really like them.

Latest posts