Sympathy for James Franklin?

PalsPal

Re: Sympathy for James Franklin?

I do. I can't believe they let Temple use inappropriate inflated footballs :D !

[youtube]dUtHHSjyxwE[/youtube]

Gravey

Hope he loses every game and Penn State was my #2 team growing up. I used to think he was a good coach but am beginning to think it was timing. What I mean is while at Vandy he beat UT, Georgia, and Florida all in the same year when they were all down and still didn't win the SEC East. He definitely got the fanbase into and said all the right things to hype it up but in the end was it all him getting those W's? I don't think a team goes from supposedly that good to the cellar overnight. Time will tell but I don't care for him one bit.

PalsPal

Gravey":92tazusv said:
I used to think he was a good coach but am beginning to think it was timing.

He won 11 SEC games while at Vandy. TWO were against teams with WINNING records. He came to Vandy at the perfect time, and parlayed that into the PS gig. Time will tell, but I'm not buying.

Wrangler95

I never liked him but I thought it was his coaching skill that improved Vanderbilt so much but since Penn State didn't do anything last year and getting beat by Temple,I'm beginning to wonder

Mudbone

He should've stayed at vandy where people liked him. (SortA) I don't think he has a single fan up there or anywhere anymore. Haha. :tu: :super:

redblood

no sympathy for him, as he brought in those monsters that brutalized that young girl and I am convinced he took steps to cover it up. good riddance. i would rather lose with integrity that win with thugs.

Latest posts