Sure wish his rack matched his body... & a bear

Sako

OK... So, this thing looks like a hoss.... am I wrong to say this thing is at least 3.5? I have never been real good at aging :) I do wish his antlers would match his body.... We have lots of pictures of bucks this year but nothing much bigger than this antler wise... but I have pictures of several deer with big bodies, guts, etc...

PICT0596.jpg

and we sure are seeing a lot more of these in Fentress county... sure hope we do not run into one at night... :eek: Especially since this is about 250 yards from the cabin

MDGC0282.jpg

JCDEERMAN

I would say you are correct in him being atleast 3 1/2. He looks mature (4 1/2) to me. Nice size body, even though its far away and hard to tell. I would also wish his antlers matched his body :)

fishboy1

The buck in the first picture will score 160" or better.
From the photo he weighs approximately 778 lbs and is about to eat the spike buck standing in front of him. :D

Sako

fishboy1 said:
The buck in the first picture will score 160" or better.
From the photo he weighs approximately 778 lbs and is about to eat the spike buck standing in front of him. :D

Oh no... my 50 cal muzzleloader may not be enough :eek:

baller_9

I would like to see him closer but I would have a hard time not placing that buck at 4.5+. Honestly he appears to be 5.5 but I would have to stick for 4.5 until I saw him closer. Just a brute of a body.

Latest posts