struck out

cecil30-30

I struck out during morgan co non quota antler less hunt this week. I hunted 7 evenings and 1 morning and never saw the first deer. I am at an absolute loss for words as to why I didn't see any deer. I was only off 1 day during the 7 day period. Wish I could of hunted some mornings. I have never had deer sightings so low on the morgan co properties I hunt. You normally see 3-5 per hunt with the occasional hunt where you don't see anything. I'm gonna chalk it up to the abundance of acorns and it being late in the season. I was really wanting to add another one for the freezer. I've put 4 in the freezer with it just being me my wife and my 3 yr old I think will be good till early summer late spring before we run out. Scott counties antler less hunt starts tomorrow and I'm off wed thru fri. I'll give it a go then and try to top the freezer off. Just not sure if I'll be able to make it happen due to christmas. I should be able to squeeze a hunt or 3 in.

PickettSFHunter

I took my wife over there for 2 hunts this past week and didn't see the first deer either. My sightings over there have been decreasing steadily the last couple of years really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts