Striker question

Gravey

I haven't used a scraper but did buy some chalk this year for the striker that goes with my Darrin Dawkins call I got from roost1. Works like a charm. If you need one let me know because when I bought it there were 6 in a pack. I was in your building today and will be backTuesday and can bring one.

Bone Collector

Gravey":2p5jutii said:
I haven't used a scraper but did buy some chalk this year for the striker that goes with my Darrin Dawkins call I got from roost1. Works like a charm. If you need one let me know because when I bought it there were 6 in a pack. I was in your building today and will be backTuesday and can bring one.

I bought 6 today too, but also bought the scraper. It says that it helps the chalk adhere to the tip.

I bought it, so if I need it I have it, but if not, then I can take it back. The scraper only cost $3.

Southern Sportsman

Setterman":3va61kn1 said:
Pool cue chalk is excellent as a striker conditioner. No idea what a scraper is though

Abrasive tool used to scuff/shape the leather on the cue tip. Good pool players are particular as hell about the shape of the tip, and it has to be conditioned to hold chalk. I think the cur shaper will be far too coarse for strikers, but the chalk will work.

Latest posts