Stoeger m3020

deerfever

I just looked at one with a 24 inch barrel in a 20 gauge! I loved the feel and it's dipped in mossy oak obsession and made for turkey hunting.. Great looking gun. Do any of you guys have one? Have any cycling issues? How does it shoot Federal TSS? I don't need another gun but I may get this one as they have marked it down. Any feedback would be appreciated. I read some reviews and it seems like a good gun but just thought someone may have one . Thanks!

deerfever

Well I guess it's too late now! I couldn't resist it, I really like the way it felt, Really light . I got it home and ran some low brass through it and it was flawless on 9 shots. This is the stoeger m3020 model number 31871. This one is designed for turkey hunting 24 inch barrel and has adjustable rear sight and a front fiber optic sight . The gun is drilled and tapped so that may not matter. I will shoot it more as it warms up. Keep an eye out as I may end up letting one of these other turkey guns go in the classifieds! Or at least that is what my wife thinks I need to do. Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_164406781.jpg
    IMG_20200120_164406781.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 308

Latest posts