Stoeger M3020 scope question

Gravey

I just picked up my Stoeger M3020 turkey edition and can't decide if I want to use the sites that are on it or a Burris FastFire 3 I picked up a little while back that was intended for the 12ga. If I go with the Burris I'm assuming I can just remove 2 screws from the rear site and it will come off but what base? They don't make a Speed Bead for it so assuming a picitanny rail but would rather it not be so long since the FF3 is tiny. Is there a small base plate that would work? Wondering if the front sight would then be in the way? This is how it came. CDEF6FAD-EBDF-401E-8DA5-7AFB03751FCA.jpeg6786AA9F-84A3-4C35-8843-7A2EDBFC75DE.jpeg864ABD09-EEE1-46E7-8837-D7CE7B204BCC.jpeg

Gravey

670 radius is the one I have used on several different 20ga. It's like a universal base.
I'd suggest calling them and then mention the gobbler nation discount. Be sure to tell them it's for a fastfire
I'm not sure about your pre-drilled holes tho. That would be a question for them as well.
The .670 radius is what the style # noted above is. Was trying to use the chat feature with them instead of sitting on hold forever but will try to call them as they don't have chat capabilities. It looks like the base that came with it from Burris but needs a rail to attach to.

deerfever

The two screws will take the rear sight off. I put a picitanny rail on mine . Weaver 93 A, I am sure they make a shorter version. That same rail fits the Stoeger 3000 and 3500. I would also say if your base is low and flush the front sight will be in the way. The front sight is something a gunsmith could take care of in short order since you can't remove it. My gunsmith said it wouldn't be a problem to make it better if I wanted but it's not in my way so I haven't had it done yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts