Stoeger m3020

JCDEERMAN

That gun comes with a turkey choke and that choke is highly sufficient. Killed one opening day at 40 yards with the same shells. Same gun and factory choke

TN Larry

I have with 7.5 dove load @ 30yds and had good pattern, I was curious about the rhino choke you don't hear many people using them. My son got one juvenile wknd shot was 25yds through a fence and did good.
My advice would be to shoot it at 40 yds with one TSS shell. One is to make sure your point of aim and point of impact are the same and two is to check the overall pattern. I don't know about the 575 rhino but most chokes are going to throw a good enough pattern to kill one at 40 but would still have to check for the two reasons above.

Gravey

That gun comes with a turkey choke and that choke is highly sufficient. Killed one opening day at 40 yards with the same shells. Same gun and factory choke
What he said. Mine has the factory choke and hand loaded TSS 9's. I don't have a pic at 40 but this is 20. I moved it a tad left to center it.

EDIT: service sucks at the moment and pic won't attach. Will add later.
IMG_0843.jpeg

Last edited:

deerfever

I have one and use a Carlson 575 , the gun is a shooter! I would just shoot it one time to make sure what is going on.