Steiner Merlin 8X50

jmb4wd

I finally bit the bullet guys and bought my first pair of good binoculars for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I was dead set on a Set of the Nikon Dream Season 10x42 untill I went to BPS and the salesman said try these!! He actually showed me some 8x42's and of course I hopped on ebay when I got home, and found these 8X50's and man are they nice!!! Talk about gathering light, when out tonight at 6:30 pm and sat till really dark and still could see back in the woods. I am very impressed to say the least. Gave $375 and they list in Cabela's and BPS for $600!! I would highly recomend to anyone!!

Meateater

Thanks a lot! I found the guy on ebay and now he only has eight left. I will refer my wife to you next Wednesday when they arrive. You can run but you can't hide; trust me. LOL

Actually, that was a great price so I couldn't wait till next year for some good binos like I had planned. Thanks for the info.

Boone 58

i bought 8x42 merlins a few years back and i can tell you they are da bomb!!
you guys sure got a better deal than i though. I pd over 410 for mine but i got them thru cabelas and used about 40 bucks worth of points or something like that.