Started to reload

sneakboxer

I have been interested in metallic cartridge reloading ever since i loaded 20ga with my dad back in the day. I started reading books on reloading for the last two years and I finial took the plunge. I started cheap and slow. I bought a lee hand press, dies, scale, and a few other little things. I bought the consumables and i rolled my on 165gr 308 rounds. I have only shot 25 rounds so far but i wish i started years ago. The attention to detail is in a weird way very relaxing. If you are thinking about starting to hand load start saving, read some reloading books and get after it. I would have liked to have gotten a bench press but i have space/wife issues. My whole setup fits in a moderately sized tool box and the hand press ensures a meticulous pace with a good feel.
-- DISCLAIMER follow the directions to the "T" mistakes are easily avoided through constant attention, the consequences can be fatal--
PB030373.jpg

skynimrod

"Congrats"
I think their is a little mad scientist, machinist in all of us that is very relaxing at the same time. :grin:

sneakboxer

I just received my bullets and dies for my 357. The wife might find a full sized press in the extra bedroom someday soon. If it were'nt for deer season i'd be throwing lead just to make brass.

I really doubt i'll save any money but i will shoot more!

Latest posts