Starline Brass

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
For those who aren't familiar, Starline is owned and manufactured in Sedalia, MO, right across the street from Sierra Bullets. They are both owned by the same company. Quality is good, and prices are really good for the quality. You can buy directly from Starline when they have what you want in stock, and shipping is included in the advertised price. If they say that it is on "backorder," go ahead and order it because it will probably ship within a week. I really like their products and service, especially with all of the QC issues out of the Chinese import junk from Winchester and others lately

rifle02

For those who aren't familiar, Starline is owned and manufactured in Sedalia, MO, right across the street from Sierra Bullets. They are both owned by the same company. Quality is good, and prices are really good for the quality. You can buy directly from Starline when they have what you want in stock, and shipping is included in the advertised price. If they say that it is on "backorder," go ahead and order it because it will probably ship within a week. I really like their products and service, especially with all of the QC issues out of the Chinese import junk from Winchester and others lately
Plus they produce some less common or less popular brass as well.

DaveB

Yep, solid product from a good company.

They had 6.8 SPC and I stocked up. Interesting, the prices seem to always be reasonable.

Crying shame they don't branch out into primers.

Tiny

Yes Good Stuff.. Used there pistol brass for along while.. n finally got around to the Rifle..
Honestly always preferred Remington n No Complaints with Win.. Theres however is good bit nicer from the get go.
Now if they would only get some Nickel 06 7x57 257 Bob 350 Legend ...Maybe Some Day.

Have A Great Day n God Bless All