Special LIFETIME DEAL! For Your Children & Grandchildren!

TheLBLman

THIS is an INCREDIBLE DEAL NOW,
but the best part about (the low cost)
ENDS JUNE 30, 2021.

Right Now,
for your children & grandchildren
under the Age of 3,
you can get them a LIFETIME SPORTSMAN's LICENSE

for a single cost of only $200.

Once they have this, they can hunt & fish in TN for the rest of their lives,
enjoying the same benefits one gets from the annual purchase of a Sportsman's License.
$200 is little more than the single-year cost of an annual adult Sportsman's License.

But this is even much better than it initially sounds.

How many of us have had or will have our children & grandchild move to another state, therefore becoming "non-residents" for the purpose of buying a hunting or fishing license in TN?
This LIFETIME SPORTSMAN's license has them covered for life in TN,
even if they move away, and many will.

Many of us only see our children & grandchildren a precious few times a year because they moved away to some other state. When they come to visit, hunting & fishing opportunities are often not taken advantage due to the costs of non-resident licenses, as well as the complications of figuring out what is needed and then getting it in time to go.

I cannot think of a better gift, period, we as avid hunters or fishermen, could give to our young children than the gift of more hunting & fishing in their futures, without ever having to buy a license.

Below is a link to the application.

Only July 1, 2021 the price of this will increase from $200 to $320.
That's still a good deal, but better & bird in hand now.

Do it, for the children :)

TheLBLman

Another thing, TWRA has several "agency lakes" scattered around the state that have both good bank & small-craft boat fishing. These agency lakes are often very ideal waters for taking young children (and families) fishing, as there will be no jet boats or water skiers.

However, with the current very "user" UNFRIENDLY TWRA website, "good luck" in trying to figure out what "permit" is needed for which lake, especially when it's suddenly realized one person in the party doesn't have it, and everyone else is waiting in the truck to go fishing.

In addition to covering agency lake permits, the Lifetime (and annual) Sportsman License also covers some other things such as the Reelfoot Lake permit, special trout permits, TWRA WMA permits, etc. (Does not cover non-TWRA situations such as LBL, Ft. Campbell, National Wildlife Refuges, etc.)

Seriously, getting a Sportsman's license can save you countless hours of future time-consumptive headaches in attempting to navigate TWRA's website to buy some "permit". Just ask Ruger 😝

dsa5455

THIS is an INCREDIBLE DEAL NOW,
but the best part about (the low cost)
ENDS JUNE 30, 2021.

Right Now,
for your children & grandchildren
under the Age of 3,
you can get them a LIFETIME SPORTSMAN's LICENSE

for a single cost of only $200.

Once they have this, they can hunt & fish in TN for the rest of their lives,
enjoying the same benefits one gets from the annual purchase of a Sportsman's License.
$200 is little more than the single-year cost of an annual adult Sportsman's License.

But this is even much better than it initially sounds.

How many of us have had or will have our children & grandchild move to another state, therefore becoming "non-residents" for the purpose of buying a hunting or fishing license in TN?
This LIFETIME SPORTSMAN's license has them covered for life in TN,
even if they move away, and many will.

Many of us only see our children & grandchildren a precious few times a year because they moved away to some other state. When they come to visit, hunting & fishing opportunities are often not taken advantage due to the costs of non-resident licenses, as well as the complications of figuring out what is needed and then getting it in time to go.

I cannot think of a better gift, period, we as avid hunters or fishermen, could give to our young children than the gift of more hunting & fishing in their futures, without ever having to buy a license.

Below is a link to the application.

Only July 1, 2021 the price of this will increase from $200 to $320.
That's still a good deal, but better & bird in hand now.

Do it, for the children :)
Thanks for the heads up, took care of the latest GC (month old) this week. This should be the last one I will need to get. Didn't know about the increase.

mathman1

My grandchildren are not residents of TN. I assume I cannot purchase them a lifetime license. Is that correct?

44 mag

My grandchildren are not residents of TN. I assume I cannot purchase them a lifetime license. Is that correct?
Yes as far as I understand it. You have to submit there birth certificate and copy of parents DL to confirm residences. At least I think that's what I had to submit. It's been a few years

utvolsfan77

Over the past 10 years I've bought all six of my grandchildren their Lifetime Sportsman License on their second birthday. I simply couldn't think of a better birthday present. LBLMan is exactly right - it saves the kids a small fortune over the course of their lifetimes, so I strongly encourage everyone to consider doing this for their children and/or grandchildren!!! For the past 20 years I've constantly heard that the future of our hunting and fishing traditions and heritage lie with our children. This is a perfect way to nudge that philosophy in the right direction.

Last edited:

Midnight rider

I started buying my grand kids their lifetime last year and any new addition to the family will get one. I even got tired of buying my sportsmans every year and bit the bullet and got my lifetime this year. Its crazy but it made going out even more enjoyable knowing i don't have a renewal date to think about every year.

Latest posts