Speaking of betting....

Good time Charlie

They must see what I see in this Tenn. team...absolutely nothing.

I have a feeling they are going to change QB...don't ask why but just a feeling.

TreyB

Good time Charlie":27oinrik said:

I have a feeling they are going to change QB...don't ask why but just a feeling.

Gotta ask why though on the qb change? He played well in my opinion. Maybe he needs to start running the ball a little more on the RPO reads bcse the oline isn't as good as they hoped. And to bring in the Stanford transfer I think would be worse. He isn't a runner at all. So if the line doesn't hold up for JG the it isn't going to for the other.

Bone Collector

Good time Charlie":1489x48z said:

Austin Price from Volquest.com was on 104.5 (Nashville station) and he said, that the coaching staff would most likely play Keller at some point, but he felt like JG and the VOLs offense needed a game to gain continuity and feel good about themselves. I agree. I say let JG play and if for some reason it s close, keep him in, but if not and TN runs away with it, then sure put in Chryst and let him have some reps.

Do the same with UTEP.

TreyB

lungpuncher1":3o360bqi said:
TreyB":3o360bqi said:
Vegas has ETSU beating the Vols.... 17-6 :pop: :pop: :pop: :tu:

https://thespun.com/college-football/ve ... is-weekend
Would you take that bet?

It's a glitch, their computer model hasn't normalized yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Would you? Lol

How do you know it's a glitch? Someone on Espn had them beating TN as of Wednesday morning as well. Even if is a glitch TN -11 is not a whole lotta confedience is the betting world.

lungpuncher1

nitro_z17":1nz7hrfm said:
lungpuncher1":1nz7hrfm said:
Confidence and common sense are two different things.

Whoever that someone is on ESPN is a moron.

ESPN hasn't said squat.

funny 24/7 doesn't quite think so, with a link. https://247sports.com/college/tennessee ... 121544118/
One think for sure, Pruitt won't run around and throw his visor in the stands after UT beats a cupcake.

dd26289153e40f02d2e3c8355ae21d9f.jpg

TreyB

^^^^^^^^^ he may not get the chance to do that tomorrow. Vegas does have them getting beat. Maybe week 3.

I think ur obsessed with Mullen already. That's two different time in a week u posted pics of him. Hummmm :rotf:

And what in the world does Mullen have to do with Etsu beating the Vols tomorrow? :rotf:

TreyB

Teach Pruitt what Asapragas is... you will eventually get what I'm referring to. :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

nitro_z17":ojqf9xlf said:
lungpuncher1":ojqf9xlf said:
Confidence and common sense are two different things.

Whoever that someone is on ESPN is a moron.

ESPN hasn't said squat.

funny 24/7 doesn't quite think so, with a link. https://247sports.com/college/tennessee ... 121544118/

Hahahahahahahaha giving 24/7 picks. Nice! Vegas should hire them. If they were as smart as Vegas they would be rich. Love how u know Espn guest didn't pick the upset. Dang u must stay glued to the tube. :rotf: :rotf:

Hate to bust ur little bubble though. Funny u never responded to this thread until u had company. :tu:

TreyB

lungpuncher1":29pwnsmc said:
Wow 3 post in a row.. Your easy.

Party of one.

^^^^^^ man crush on Dan??? :pop: :rotf:

TreyB

lungpuncher1":2kff5jum said:
TreyB":2kff5jum said:
Teach Pruitt what Asapragas is... you will eventually get what I'm referring to. :rotf: :rotf:
Man crush on Pruitt?

Just stop dude, seriously.

Listen.... up until u went off topic it was going fine. Look at the posts before you came in here and started ur spin. And u are telling me to stop? :rotf: :tu:

This was about Vegas until you made it about Mullen for some odd reason.

lungpuncher1

TreyB":2jj9wmfc said:
lungpuncher1":2jj9wmfc said:
TreyB":2jj9wmfc said:
Man crush on Pruitt?

Just stop dude, seriously.

Listen.... up until u went off topic it was going fine. Look at the posts before you came in here and started ur spin. And u are telling me to stop? :rotf: :tu:
Stop as in your making your self look a little off. Not stop your being mean.

TreyB

Reread my post above. It was fine until you came in here. Look I'm just posting what's Vegas is saying about ur Vols. Nothing more. You have ur nose set on spin cycle.

TreyB

Heck I even gave TN some props in my second post in here. U just wanted to spin things. Just stop. If you can't stay on topic find somewhere else to debate. :tu:

Mods (Steve) feel free to delete this thread if needed. Got off topic for some odd reason.

Latest posts