Somethings a little different this year... UF vs UT

gator-n-buck

Most of my buddies (UT/UF fans) including myself thinks it will be a coin toss on who wins this game. When you look at all the plus and minus of both teams they seem to cancel each other out. This game might come down to which team can make a special teams play (punt/kick return)...... :D

I know Wrangler/buckaroo will tell us there's no way TN can lose like they do every year..... :rotf: I also know Uncle Smokey will be calling collect with his pick later this week. Should be fun.... :tu:

GO GATORS..... :eek:

buckaroo

I'll be honest I've had my big orange heart ripped out several times lately, we should've won so many games, LSU, north carolina, florida, oklahoma, I will save the trash talking after we win. Bright side I was at south carolina game 2 yrs ago

gator-n-buck

buckaroo":2of3wrkt said:
I'll be honest I've had my big orange heart ripped out several times lately, we should've won so many games, LSU, north carolina, florida, oklahoma, I will save the trash talking after we win. Bright side I was at south carolina game 2 yrs ago

I have seen this approach also lately but never from you over the years. You are like 0-10...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Gravey":1jwxpdmu said:
Will Uncle Smokey be sober or slobber knockin' drunk when he makes his prediction? I don't have a crystal ball but bet I can guess who his pick will be. Either way looking forward to the story behind it. :tu:

It's hard to tell since Uncle Smokey is only a 2 mile walk away from Natty Lite..... :tu:

BranchWater

Until Tn proves they can beat Florida I will never pick them. 10 years worth of proof is more than enough for me.

Gravey

gator-n-buck":38h2df2i said:
Gravey":38h2df2i said:
Will Uncle Smokey be sober or slobber knockin' drunk when he makes his prediction? I don't have a crystal ball but bet I can guess who his pick will be. Either way looking forward to the story behind it. :tu:

It's hard to tell since Uncle Smokey is only a 2 mile walk away from Natty Lite..... :tu:
I know a couple of folks that love natty lite but I'm not one of them.

huntinkev

This year like last year, I feel TN should win....that doesn't mean they will. Seems to be a cloud hanging over TN head when it comes to this game. I've seen TN lose it themselves and I've seen just crazy things that go against TN, example the slip through the arms td "catch" to win fla the game in '90's. Seems there is a curse on TN vs fla. I won't believe it until the clock is on zero, players are off field and stands empty...cause I've seen them have to come back from locker room to run extra play after game, though not a fla game.

Latest posts