something new from humminbird

WTM

i had this idea for panoptix, i call it 3d livevu. if its like all of my other ideas i expect to see it in production in a couple of years, lol.

another idea i have is front deck display. instead of having a front bow mfd, it utilizes flex screen technology, like on the folding phones. the whole front half of the front deck would actually be an hdmi display connected to an xducer black box.

TNReb

another idea i have is front deck display. instead of having a front bow mfd, it utilizes flex screen technology, like on the folding phones. the whole front half of the front deck would actually be an hdmi display connected to an xducer black box.
Rick Pierce (BassCat) has been talking about how he'd like to see something like this - not necessarily the "whole front half of the front deck" - but dummy displays that boxes simply plug in to.

It'd make it much easier when Humminbird, Lowrance, or Garmin release something new. They would just release a box that gets replaced and plugs in to the existing display.

Unfortunately there's more money to be made by forcing you to switch your display out every few years.

Crow Terminator

The catch to that is going to be supply. Humminbird and Minn Kota products have been like the unicorns of the fishing world compared to Garmin and Lowrance. I got very lucky when I found my Mega 360 for the Ultrex...and even luckier to find the Ultrex itself. The Helix and Solix 12" units sell like hot cakes and even though their Mega Live is subpar IMO compared to the competition...it's still hard to find the Mega Live transducers. This new gadget for sure addresses my biggest problem with Livescope. It will be interesting to see how well they can supply it.

WTM

everything is going to be supply issues especially if it contains a chip.

to be honest, i dont know how well that target lock would work with livescope anyway. if you think about the angle of the xducer lobe then the gps and triangulation would have to be within just a couple of feet at the target end. that means just mere inches at the xducer. add in the gps and processor compute refresh every few seconds then you better have some good 100ah batteries powering it because on a windy day itll probably suck power.

bluball

My buddy Danny rogers at performance fishing electronics is getting 3 in next week,bet they dont last long.

bluball

you need to spend a couple thousand and buy one and tell us how good they keep on target.
🤣🤣🤣lol🤣🤣🤣dropped my boat off at beech lake marine yesterday to get it fixed.When i get it back im probally gonna pull my lowpro off and cut it up and modify it.Lowpro is what my livescope is mounted on,the livescope plus is bigger and hits the trolling motor shaft.Target lock is not for me in my opinion,i like turning mine by hand.May do some trolling motors on the back or add another unit to the console next,not in any hurry,have it about like i want it🤣🤣🤣

bluball

Buddy already sold the 3 target locks and has people pre ordering,call performance fishing electronics for all you boat electronics needs

bluball

lol, as much advertising as you do on my threads for him he ought to at least sell me one half price.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He will have to mark it up real good first🤣🤣🤣🤣that way it will look like half price.You cant carry all that money your saving with you,might as well spend some🤣🤣🤣

bluball

20220715-161302.jpg
Buddy already has more target locks in,check out performance fishing electronics for all you marine electronics needs

Latest posts