Something fishy about the late hunt waterfowl survey

woodyard

I completed my post hunt survey on the late waterfowl season draw hunt. I submitted and then went back to my quota hunt applications and looked to see if It was submitted. What I found were several answers to their questions that were not mine. Several were my answers, but the others were not.

For example how much money did I spend on lodging duringthe hunt, the answer i put in was 0. It is showing 450. How much did you spend on hunting supplies, mine was 0, it was showing100. Shows 75 spent on restaurants when I entered 0. Other,expenses showed 150 where I entered 0. The additional comments were not what i entered and another question or two were not what I entered.

I checked my survey from the early season hunt and all were my answers. Looks as if somebody is trying to manipulate the results.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Absolutely NOTHING would surprise me about this crooked BS they have created!!!
Absolutely sickening how this was shoved through and public hunting areas were STOLEN via their no hopping shat!!!
There is no doubt they manipulate data on a daily basis to make themselves look good.

Crying shame for sure !!!!

Crooked pieces of straight up CRAP!!!

scn

I completed my post hunt survey on the late waterfowl season draw hunt. I submitted and then went back to my quota hunt applications and looked to see if It was submitted. What I found were several answers to their questions that were not mine. Several were my answers, but the others were not.

For example how much money did I spend on lodging duringthe hunt, the answer i put in was 0. It is showing 450. How much did you spend on hunting supplies, mine was 0, it was showing100. Shows 75 spent on restaurants when I entered 0. Other,expenses showed 150 where I entered 0. The additional comments were not what i entered and another question or two were not what I entered.

I checked my survey from the early season hunt and all were my answers. Looks as if somebody is trying to manipulate the results.
If you have a few minutes, it would be great if you would share that information with the Chairman and Vice-chairman of the Commission along with Executive Director Wilson of TWRA, and Mike Butler of TWF.

There may be a "reasonable explanation" of the issue, but it certainly doesn't look right at this point.

Last edited:

woodyard

My only problem is that I did not take a screen shot or try to print off my submission. I have got those for after the fact changes are showing. Printed copies and screen shots. Also did my early season survey.

I will wait until I cool off before I start contacting the commissioners. Right now, I am right pissed.

I suggest others check your submissions out and print out if you can to make sure it is what you submit.

i don't see any reasonable explanation for this.

Latest posts