Some sheds from

hunter drew

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
9,253
Location
henderson county TN Lexington
Ohio. One of the guys that live close found these yesterday




66445415-1AA5-41F4-8815-663A8FE2094C-1165-000000CC3E9D90FB_zpseed0e9e1.jpg
 

Shed Hunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
4,235
Location
Henderson County
Awesome!

I walked for 8 hours on the park today... We only found two skulls. I did find a little 4 point shed yesterday out there though. If you aren't busy one weekend and wanna go just PM me.
 

catman529

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
29,472
Location
Franklin TN
Posting Ohio sheds in here should be illegal. Lol

They seem to have some phenomenal shed hunting in Ohio. Oh well I can't complain I have found 11 sheds this year and its just getting good now.
 

hunter drew

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
9,253
Location
henderson county TN Lexington
catman529 said:
Posting Ohio sheds in here should be illegal. Lol

They seem to have some phenomenal shed hunting in Ohio. Oh well I can't complain I have found 11 sheds this year and its just getting good now.



Hey man your pretty good at it that's forsure. Did you get that stand? And are able to use it at all
 

hunter drew

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
9,253
Location
henderson county TN Lexington
Master Chief said:
Awesome!

I walked for 8 hours on the park today... We only found two skulls. I did find a little 4 point shed yesterday out there though. If you aren't busy one weekend and wanna go just PM me.



If I was in I sure would love to be out there scouting and looking for sheds brother. And I look forward to meeting you.
 

catman529

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
29,472
Location
Franklin TN
hunter drew said:
catman529 said:
Posting Ohio sheds in here should be illegal. Lol

They seem to have some phenomenal shed hunting in Ohio. Oh well I can't complain I have found 11 sheds this year and its just getting good now.



Hey man your pretty good at it that's forsure. Did you get that stand? And are able to use it at all
part of it's luck, and covering a lot of ground. I find a lot of sheds right in front of me where I would not have seen them from any distance.

I got the stand at the vous and it looks solid. Thanks again. Haven't climbed in it yet, gotta make sure all the bolts are still good and won't break on me. It's light weight for its size and should be a good stand to hunt out of.
 

Shed Hunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
4,235
Location
Henderson County
hunter drew said:
Master Chief said:
Im looking forward to it too. I also still would like to get in with y'all on the Ohio lease. I gotta get a job first though lol



There's no opening this year. But if one opens up I will let you know

Well dadgum, I was looking forward to killing those big shed bucks :D lol kidding.. I'm a little worried about not having the time to kill the deer down here.. I'll be in my first year of college so I'll be limited to weekends only.
 

catman529

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
29,472
Location
Franklin TN
Master Chief said:
hunter drew said:
Master Chief said:
Im looking forward to it too. I also still would like to get in with y'all on the Ohio lease. I gotta get a job first though lol



There's no opening this year. But if one opens up I will let you know

Well dadgum, I was looking forward to killing those big shed bucks :D lol kidding.. I'm a little worried about not having the time to kill the deer down here.. I'll be in my first year of college so I'll be limited to weekends only.
it depends on your major and how the classes are set up, but if you are lucky, you might be able to select classes that are only on m-w-f or t-r which will give you extra days off. At least that's how it was when I was in school. I never did that though, probably should have, but it will make much busier days when you do have classes. I might go back to school, been thinking about it, just haven't got any good idea on a career yet.
 
Top