Some Great People Here

BigDave12

I am a long-time member here but do not post very often. I keep up with this site/hunting forum daily though and there are quite a few folks on here that share information which I find very helpful and beneficial. The posts about harvests, wildlife management, "scary things" that happen in the woods 😂, kids getting involved in the outdoors, technology, and many other useful topics are what I find interesting, sometimes humorous, and intriguing. I say this because even though I don't post very often, I do follow many of you and get a lot from what you have to say and appreciate your willingness to share some of that info.

And that was further reinforced earlier this week. Just totally by happenstance I had the privilege of meeting another member this week. While looking for something I needed, I met Deaddownwind this week and the chance meeting was awesome! True stand-up guy and our conversation involving deer management was inspiring. We got to talk about other members here that we both respect and follow: Hobblewobble, BSK, Ski, Tellico4x4, and the list goes on. It's meeting folks like Deaddownwind that reminds me that this site truly is wonderful and has some great members/people.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Deaddownwind and this whole forum for providing an outlet for folks like us to talk everything wildlife! Keep up the passion!

kaizen leader

I too appreciate all the great tips and knowledge. You guys have really helped me. Thank you. I didn't start learning how to hunt deer until about 10 years ago although I hunted when I was much younger. I didn't have a mentor back then. My brother became my hunting mentor as I got older and retired. I couldn't hunt much while I was working.
I hope this forum doesn't get overrun with drama. Leave that on the other social medias please.

CliffordN

Years back, there were get togethers for the deer.com forum members. I owned MSDeer.com and a few others back then. We had several for MSDeer, VADeer, and LouDeer, and always enjoyed getting to meet face to face. Is that still a thing, or have the times changed?

SSlater

Years back, there were get togethers for the deer.com forum members. I owned MSDeer.com and a few others back then. We had several for MSDeer, VADeer, and LouDeer, and always enjoyed getting to meet face to face. Is that still a thing, or have the times changed?
I'd be up for a meet/ get together

BSK

We haven't done a 'Vous in years.

CliffordN

I have been in and out since since the very beginning. Not sure exactly when that was, but I married in 2001 and it was before that.

Latest posts