Losing hope for people…

C1295

Well, 6:50 couple minutes after legal shooting light some idiot comes walking through…. No orange on what so ever nothing just carrying a bow…. On a WMA. 🙄 I'm so over people.

timberjack86

Well, 6:50 couple minutes after legal shooting light some idiot comes walking through…. No orange on what so ever nothing just carrying a bow…. On a WMA. 🙄 I'm so over people.
Don't feel like the lone ranger, I'm sitting on one of my favorite stands on south Cherokee which just so happens to be on the side of a gated forest road. Guy just walked past me right thru my hunting area with me flashing the light. As we walked by he had the nerve to say good luck. This being a good person is really getting hard lol

mike243

A lot of they said goes around and some folks take it as gospel, if they could or would read the regulations they would be safer armed hiker 🤣

Tenntrapper

Many years ago, I was walking/hunting....I was moving to a new spot. I seen some orange off in the direction I was headed. Stopped, turned around to head away from him. Went about 50 yards and ran into a couple deer that were following me... 😂
You just never know what deer are going to do. Stick with it!!

Tenntrapper

I saw one guy on TVA property Saturday with a orange hat, no vest. Carrying a rifle w/ scope. I haven't seen a TWRA vehicle up there in years. Half of the people don't realize what county they are hunting in and shoot does past the rifle cutoff as well.
At the property I hunt, on the way in, the road goes through one of those power line cuts. Used to be a guy that would park his truck there on the road. Just sitting there... hunting. If he seen something crossing, just roll down the window and shoot...from the road. Done it for many years. If he had been paying better attention, he would have noticed that the game warden moved in about 100 yards from where he parked. Busted that azz for him... 😂

Latest posts