So, if LSU loses?

buckaroo

Tennessee should be ranked over bama for sure we beat them, and smoked the other team that beat them. We on other hand lost to no 1, and had 1 dreadful game

Crow Terminator

If your team loses a game or games, its usually better to lose early in the season vs late season. The later losses are fresh on the minds of the committee. And it helps when those losses weren't total murder ball games, score wise. That's what will help Bama vs Tenn in rankings. Tennessee was the most recent to lose, and both their losses weren't last play points losses.

All in all....I'm ready to hit the reset button and forget 2022. I was just tickled Ohio State got thrashed yesterday.

JBell

Will the committee factor in that hooker won't be available and this is not the high tempo/efficient offense it was mid season? I know they aren't supposed to look at that and only factor in what the "team" did. But it's human nature. Same thing if Bryce went down. Does that hurt ranking stock? Like someone else said, without Harper, bama could easily be 4-5 losses. He propped the offense up most of the year by making plays with his feet. Offensive line has been horrible

wayne

According to the committee's criteria, Tennessee has the advantage.
1xvPazn.png
Now you can add Vanderbilt to criteria 4, and it's advantage Tennessee there also.

Latest posts